Are you looking for software that allows efficient and effective video conversion? If the answer is yes, you have landed to the right place as we are going to take about HandBrake Video Converter – Features in this article. HandBrake is an open-source transcoder for the video mainly the digital video data. It was first launched in 2003 by Eric Petit but it has come a long way with its numerous changes.
Initially, only the DVDs could be used but with the changes in the software, any video format is compatible and can be used as a reference. This software promises the optimized contour of the video project and that too in a matter of seconds. The best thing about this software is that most common yet popular video setups and data go with the software including the ones which have been generated by the customers through the portable devices as well as the video cameras. The software has been equipped with leverage tools such as x265 and Libav’ x264 in order to build new videos in the MKV formats.
Feature of HandBrake
In this section, we have enlisted the features that this amazing video converter software has in the house for its users. Read on to know!
- The software is a completely free video conversion tool which allows the users to convert videos from almost every format
- The application allows the users to choose the video quality and resolution as they like such as HD, 364, and 760p
- With this software, users can easily convert the files through any formats along with the Blu-ray and DVD files which have no copy protection on them
- The final format that you will create includes M4V, MP4. Whereas the audio output formats include AAC, AC3, Vorbis, Flac, and MP3 along with the audio pass-through
- The software has various video filters such as decomb, deblock, deinterlace, detelecine, denoise, cropping, and grayscaling
- The application offers many other features such as title/chapter addition, live static, range selection, batch scan, queuing of encodes, support for CFR & VFR, video preview, and chapter makers
Minimum System Requirements for HandBrake Video Converter
Following Requirement need to match before you install this software in your pc or laptop
- Operating System: Windows 10 / 8.1 / Win 8 / Win 7 / Vista / XP
- Memory (RAM): 512MB
- Hard Disk: 60MB of free space required
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or above
We hope that this article gave you all the answers that you have been looking for. In case you have some other queries, write them down in the comment section below and we will be here to answer!